book a room
Best Rate Guarantee
Cluster Assistant Director of Sales
June 11, 2019
Golden Sands Hotel - Sharjah
We are looking to hire Cluster Assistant Director of Sales who have experience in Corporate Sales and are available to join immediately.A suitable candidate should possess below skill sets:
- Strong and pleasant personality.
- Vision & persistence to achieve organizational goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Hotel and Restaurant Management or related major
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
- Hotel industry work experience, presenting progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance
- Exhibit skills to supervise and motivate a team.
- Ability to understand and analyze the competitive business environment and guide accordingly.
- Proficiency in sales related software application.
- Relationship building and quick adaptability for business development.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- An eye for details of guest requirements and exhibit calm and courteous personality.
- Own car and Driving license
- Suggest changes, inputs for better business processes, not limited to sales but including hotel processes keeping hospitality in mind
- Develop annual revenue budget and execute sales program and activities to achieve and surpass the same.
- Review formats and contents of offer letter & contracts and keep control of the same.
- Meet management needs related to revenue, expenses and budget and ensure adherence to the same, with revisions if any made by the management.
- Analyze and evaluate sales production vs. targets and take necessary measure and actions.
- Supervise and monitors the compilation of accurate account information and ensure the nformation are kept up to date all times.
- Maintain complete and supported records of all sales agreements, contracts, quotes, etc. and make revisions if any, with due approval.
- Recruit, select, provide training and motivate sales department employees to actualize their potential.
- Develop active communication and building rapport with all internal departments.
- In conjunction with the Revenue Director, maximize rooms’ yield and identify opportunity and scope for focused sales programs and activities.
- Attend and contribute in sales strategic meetings.
- Maintain and develop strong relations with key account holders and business partners by regular visits, goodwill gestures, gifts & give away as well as meetings.
- Actively participate in sales calls, road shows, exhibitions and other relevant events.
- Execute and support the operational aspects of business booked (e.g., generating proposal, process contract and customer correspondence).
- Periodically give feedback to accounts, front office and reservation department on customer’s status (e.g. bankruptcy, cash flow problem etc.)
- Work with Human Resource to attract, develop and retain the productive people in order to support the strategic priorities of the market.
- Draw sales department expense budget including manpower, entertainment & travel and review the same periodically.
- Provide leadership to sales associates to achieve property sales objectives with overall responsibility for achieving set target revenues.
- Compile and circulate to management the key information of producers in every market segment.
- Develop new market segments, identify and develop new customers in existing market segment on regular basis.