book a room
Best Rate Guarantee
June 11, 2019
Golden Sands Hotel - Sharjah
We are looking for Engineering/Maintenance Coordinator who have the below listed skill sets and are available to Join immediately:
- Diploma in Engineering and 2 years GCC experience
- Skilled in relevant computer applications-MS Office
- Customer Service Experience
- Good data entry/keyboard skills
- Knowledge of Administration and Clerical processes
- Communication skills – Written and verbal
- Provides Administrative support to the Maintenance Managers/ Assistant Manager, Public Area/ Building Supervisors, Site Engineers, Assistant Recreation Manager and Maintenance Department.
- Responds to phone calls, e-mails from the residents/ tenants, manned call center for emergency hot line and help desk for maintenance job request and complaints in all buildings both ( ST/ LT) log all request and dispatches the task to the appropriate person for the hotel apartments and for long term coordinate with building Supervisor in-charge of the building to take the necessary action for each job request/ complaints of the tenants.
- Follows up to determine status of tasks and ensures completed and partially completed tasks are entered into the database/ AMFM, to maintain the current status of tasks outstanding
- Updates and monitors the notice boards for the Maintenance department to ensure that important announcements, memos communicated to all concerned.
- Responsible on scheduling Pest Control Treatment for Apartment and Common areas, coordinates with contractor
- Monitor Annual Maintenance contract, keep track of expiry for renewal.
- Handles other duties or special projects as assigned
- Prepares the monthly departmental duty roster in the absence of the Maintenance Manager.
- Data Entries ( Energy Meter Reading, Asset Management Gate pass, Monitoring Condition such as; Chillers, Kitchen chillers, Swimming pools and elevators)
- Maintaining payroll information such as attendance record in Timepaq and adjust discrepancies ( Timekeeping System)
- Prepares overtime summary report of employee every month
- Supervised day to day call center activities
- Liaises closely with the Human Resources Department in order to ensure all requests from Maintenance colleagues are carried out in a timely manner, assist with the completion of the Department vacation plan and any associated Human Resources paper works
- Monitor Dubai Municipality Health Cards expiry for Lifeguard and Swimming Pool Attendant
- Maintains an up-to-date comprehensive filing system in order to ensure correspondence is filed on a daily basis and old correspondence files are cleared out on a regular basis
- Document Controller and make sure to keep a record/ copy of all out going documents
- Supervised technician’s and handle the operation in the absence of Supervisors / Managers
- Updates and Maintain contactors and supplier’s contact in shared contacts in MS Outlook
- Maintain adequate supplies of office Stationeries
- Perform task assigned by Management
- Monitor Daily Energy/ Utilities Meter Reading, prepares monthly report, investigates and justify if there any anomalies and activities that causes high consumptions
- Responsible on following up Annual Maintenance Contracts ( AMC) schedule; make sure that the activities has been done on timely manner; does a necessary follow up to contractor