book a room
Best Rate Guarantee
June 11, 2019
Golden Sands Hotel - Sharjah
We are looking for Hostess for Golden Sands who are available to join immediately and have the below listed skills:
- Good communication skills (oral and Written)
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams.
- Positive Attitude
- Interacts with guests as they arrive and as they leave the restaurant to ensure positive dining experience.
- Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
- Ensure complete knowledge of menu and all products
- Practice proper grooming standards including uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene.
- Assists callers courteously and promptly, taking messages as necessary which are legible and accurate passing them on to the appropriate person without delay.
- Has a good knowledge of the restaurant’s sitting arrangements and necessary product knowledge of the Hotel itself
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Greets and seats guests, presents menus to guests, informs them of specials of the day and soups.
- Treats all guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strives to exceed guests’ expectations.
- Observes tables and keeps track of clean, dirty and occupied tables. Takes guest information and informs wait times to guests accurately when tables are not immediately available.
- Cleans, organizes and stocks menus at host area and all side stations.
- Handles banquet queries, show around of meeting rooms and passing on the information to Restaurant Supervisor to cater to guest requests accordingly by taking down complete details.
- Handles phone calls and room Service order taking and other customer queries about the restaurant and menu, and assist other colleagues whenever necessary.
- Attending to guest complaints, proper follow up and handing over to the Restaurant Supervisor, if needed
- Able to do shift closing in MICROS – POS as per the set procedures laid down.
- Available to work overtime, if requested, depending on the volume of business.
- To participate in any Training/Developments schemes as recommended by Senior Management.