Desired Candidate Profile
We are urgently looking for an agile and outgoing personality to handle the tourism business within our hotels and airport counters. An ideal candidate must have the ability to handle staff from various nationalities, creative and innovative with willingness to adapt and grow within the company.
• Strong analytical abilities that leverage to produce successful campaigns
• Ability to handle multiple clients on any given day
• Great time management and organizational skills
• Willing to wear multiple hats and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
• Strong knowledge of the tourism industry in UAE
• Great with people & ability to work with internal and external teams
• Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
• Accomplishes financial objective by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; imitating corrective actions.
• Maintains quality service by enforcing quality & service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problem; identify trends, recommending system improvements.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending different seminars related to our industry.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the tourism team.
• Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
• Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees;
• Maintaining a safe, secure & legal work environment
• Developing sales growth opportunities.
• Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, coaching, counseling, disciplining employees; developing, coordinating and enforcing systems, company policies, procedures and productivity.