book a room
Best Rate Guarantee
Sales Executive (Chinese Speaking)
June 11, 2019
Golden Sands Hotel - Sharjah
We are looking for Chinese speaking Sales Executive/Manager who are available to join immediately and have below listed skills:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Sales Executive role within hotel industry
- Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Sales Management or similar
- Positive attitude and good communication skill
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiate
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
- Prepare and present, on a monthly basis, the contribution, focus and activity of the proactive sales team to senior management team
- Develop relationships and partnership with key accounts, prospect accounts and other accounts.
- Plan regular sales calls and business trips in determined territories and post trips provide reports for the same
- Identification of potential new accounts and assures corresponding sales activities to win these customers.
- Support team and DOS in the preparation and drawing up of contracts for the hotels in accordance with the current business strategy and price / market conditions.
- Coordinate any required administrative work in terms of reporting of figures, account forecasts and drawing up account development plans within the time frame given and the quality expected.
- Co-ordination of the hotel’s sales activities with the aim of optimal room occupancy and high accommodation and F&B sales and other revenues
- Development, design and calculation of attractive offers for individual customers, travel agents and companies
- Reach agreed goals (Rooms / F&B) and deliver incremental revenue.
- Ensures permanent observation of the market and competitors, involvement in drawing up analysis of competitors (rates, trends, customers, product changes) and market statistics, to be shared with the team and Director of Sales (DOS).
- Contribute to the development of company sales and marketing initiatives by recommending, implementing and monitoring appropriate local activities.
- Organize comprehensive information describing the range of products and services offered by the hotel and deliver this information through relevant sales resources
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the hotel and the management company
- Contribute to relevant management meetings to develop and implement sales and marketing initiatives
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
- Work closely with the Senior Management Team to identify and drive focused activities on elements of the business that require additional support.