book a room
Best Rate Guarantee
May 12, 2020 Tuesday
Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Precautionary Measures
At Golden Sands Hotel and Hotel Apartments we have stepped up our precautionary measures since the COVID-19 outbreak began as the safety of our guests and employees is paramount to us.
As a partner, we would like to keep you informed on what measures we have been implementing and how are we keeping Golden Sands Hotel and Hotel Apartments a safe place to stay and work.
Some highlights from the measures taken are:
- Since February 2020, we have selected highly qualified members to create an Emergency Response Team in charge of creating awareness across the organization, educating employees of all levels on the best precautionary practices at work as well as at home/accommodation, planning and implementing new procedures where needed to maintain the hygiene of our properties, as well as attending to any related emergency needs.
- We have implemented all updated procedures issued by the government entities in regards to safe food handling.
- We have been following all recommendations in regards to social distancing of staff on premises, during transportation and on campus.
- Conducted an extensive deep sterilization program for all our properties, including staff campuses and transportation, wherein the sanitizing material used remains on the surfaces for prolonged periods, providing an additional prevention step.
- Frequent sanitization of high-contact points, such as elevator buttons, door handles, reception counters, bathrooms etc.
- Hand sanitizers placed at guest contact areas, such as lobbies.
- Extensive temperature checks for all employees on a daily basis.
- Provision of medical masks, gloves and sanitizers at all times for our employees.
- Our employees are fully aware on how to perform their day to day tasks safely.
- Regular training of our employees ensuring proper hygiene and regular circulation of updates and reminders through different channels on the latest COVID-19 updates and guidelines provided by the World Health Organization and local health authorities.
- While we are maintaining enough required staff to function the properties and serve our current inhouse guests efficiently, more than 70% of our employees have been working safely from home-especially those who live with children, elderly and relatives.
- Delivery agents are not allowed inside the properties to maintain sanitization levels on premises.
- Finally, we have rejected numerous offers to use some of our properties as quarantine accommodation, to maintain the safety of our employees first, and the standards of our properties second.
We are committed to keeping you informed and to care for our valued guests and employees in these challenging circumstances and assure you a safe stay at Golden Sands Hotel and Hotel Apartments.
WELCOME TO YOUR HOME IN THE EMIRATES